Workforce in the City of Prijedor is specific in qualifications, motivation and competitive costs opposed to other countries in region.
At the moment, most of the available workforce is in the sectors of mining, industry and trade which are dominated with professions from metal industry, mechanics and machinists, electricians, electronics, energy experts, builders, textile and food processors.
Workforce overview according to the qualification structure:
Source: Labor exchange office, Branch Prijedor - March 2016
Among its regular programs for economic assistance, local government implements further activities:
● Programs of active measures for employment;
● Subsidies for entrepreneur development;
● Modification of education programs to the company's needs;
● Creation of additional education for specific target groups and companies;
● Strengthening capacities of existing businesses.
LAW ON LABOR RS: DOWNLOAD_local
"Believe in your ideas and be the best"
- by Richard Branson -